I don't Understand!! (Translate)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Photography session with Merv's Photography!

Well, i don't favour modelling very much, but it is kinda fun to have pictures of you as if you are a model.. hahah... so, these are the pictures of me, taken by my cousin with his Sony Alpha DSLR.

We both are still in a stage of learning - Merv; to shoot photos, me; to pose :P - but i must say... his works are great!


I think, our theme for this picture (and the pictures where i wear the same clothes) was "Natural Lighting - Dusk". The shooting location was in Merv's backyard... and we were lucky because the setting sun gave this kind of shades on the trees... 



The "good boy'' look... haha

Light source? Table lamp. :)
The next day, Merv insisted of doing another session.
This time, he theme was... well... i'm not sure but we used water sprinkler as a tool...



My body...gone.



This is my favourite picture for this session... as if i was in a movie or something...
Then, my brother joined the session...



My brother have done several photo shoots with Merv before,
and he posses better than me.. haha







This look (by me) is what Merv described as, "The Look" hehe...


This picture was taken a long time ago...
A spontaneous look, yet... urmm...Spontaneous! hahaha
I've had so much fun back then... and would surely get involve in another session, once i'm back home. Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Pete Pumps! I'll be honest. U look better than your brother! Seriously! My little boy's all grown up! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Hehehe, I can't wait for the next holidays. maybe we can coop up with another session. Ranau,perhaps? ^^

    ReplyDelete